Do you have a couple of years experience selling booze in London? Want a flexible role working with exciting brands that bartenders know and love?
Job Title – London Sales Manager
Location – London, home based
Salary – Competitive market rates, subject to experience, company bonus
Basis – Full time, 40 hours per week, flexible hours. Will require regular evening and occasional weekend work
Identity Drinks Brands is a new drinks distribution company offering national brand sales and marketing, with a passion to be the best by working with class leading products and employing a highly skilled and motivated team.
Initially representing Green Box Drinks and Maison Ferrand, the portfolio consists of very high quality spirits with an existing UK presence and rapid growth. For more information on the brands, visit our website www.idbrands.co.uk. Further producers are expected to join the portfolio in the near future.
The successful candidate will develop and activate on-trade sales, predominately in London, with the role tailored to suit the candidate’s experience, contacts and personal circumstance.
· The role is predominately a territory sales role for a large part of London, as such at least three days a week are expected to be field based
o seeking new listing opportunities across portfolio
o following up sales leads
o on-going account management
· Negotiating brand support deals
· Brand training
· Implementing marketing campaigns
· Bringing in Identity marketing and brand ambassadors as required
· Completing customer and prospect records
· At least two years experience selling drinks in London
· Ability to manage own diary and time
· Incredibly highly motivated and driven to win new sales
· Able to connect with bartenders and bar owners
· Good communicator
While we can’t offer dental healthcare or the level of the budget you may get from a large corporate company, we can offer an exciting opportunity to work in a company in its infancy, where you get the freedom to be yourself and to make a permanent impression on what we believe will become one of the most important new brand companies of our generation.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and a few words about why we should hire you to email@example.com